Wednesday 4 April 2012

Alien Fear is coming to XBLA, PSN


At first, I thought Alien Fear was a prequel or setup-type game for Aliens: Colonial Marines. I'm not sure why I thought that considering one of them isAliens and one of them is Alien, but it happens. It looks like Alien Fear is its own game, and it's set to launch on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network. The game will feature arcade-style FPS gameplay and close quarters combat, and it will run on Unreal Engine 3. I dig the whole fast-paced arcade thing, and as a huge fan of downloadable games, I'll be sure to watch out for this one. Alien Fear is being developed by City Interactive, the company that's also working on the promising Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. Personally, I think these two games are a great chance for the studio to deliver core gaming experiences to consoles. If anything, these two titles could provide awesome shooting action. Pricing and launch date details are currently under wraps. Here's hoping we get some more info soon. Keep an eye on Alien Fear; It could be a downloadable shooter worth playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment