Tuesday 10 April 2012

Bollywood's Amitabh Bachchan ill again


Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, who had successful abdominal surgery recently, said he was likely to undergo a scan after suffering from "excruciating pain" on Monday night.
The 69-year-old actor, who has a history of abdominal ailments, was operated in February.
He has acted in more than 180 films and remains India's most popular actor.
Last week Bachchan performed at the opening ceremony of the Indian Premier League cricket tournament.
In his latest blog, Bachchan wrote he suffered from pain on Monday night and had taken pain killers.
"I rose from my desk to get to bed, but excruciating pain, stopped me in my tracks and I found it difficult to walk to stand to sit to lie down. Quite horrendous!," he wrote.
"This was not there post operation even … so what really is the reason for it two months down the line? I have no answer.
"But tomorrow [Tuesday] there should be one as I prepare for a CT Scan, after devouring a large bottle or bottles of that yellow fluid, that shall line the internal organs so the scan can pick up any region that could be infected or being the cause for the pain."

No comments:

Post a Comment