Thursday 22 March 2012

Tomorrow you'll be able to say, 'I bought Yesterday today'


I'm a big fan of adventure games. I really dig stuff like Sam & Max and the Blackwell series, so it's safe to say that I'm looking forward to Yesterday, which just so happens to launch tomorrow. Yes, I'm aware that that's a stupid thing to say (especially since it's a really bad joke), but I had to. In any case, you should definitely check out the latest trailer for the game, because it's pretty damn cool. Yesterday has a distinctive moody look to it that, surprisingly, works really well with its cel-shaded style. As is the case with most adventure games, you can probably expect a thick plot with some complex and interesting characters. I really can't wait to play the game for myself, and I really hope it lives up to its great potential. You can expect a review of Yesterday soon from yours truly. Believe me when I say I'm really looking forward to it. You can buy the game on Steam for $29.99. If you're a fan of adventure games, definitely watch out for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment